6.11.13

foundation training day 1

- learn to get used to rejection. 

- make sacrifices to be successful
- mission above commission
- it's not just about selling
- it's about understanding
- cater to needs

I don't want to be "just like the other agents". "Call me just to sell me their products." "Blood suckers."

Action speaks louder than words. I shall prove to the people who believe in me that I am a person whom they can trust. In times of need, I will be there. To those who do not believe in me, I shall prove them wrong. I want to be someone that people will recommend to others. Someone people have faith in. I need to stay positive and be strong. Ignore the naysayers because where there's a will, there's a way. Always believe in yourself and trust that the Lord will walk you through the most difficult times.

I CAN DO IT!