30.10.11

Barbie after 51 surgeries. You want?

Just glanced through Facebook news feeds and saw this post saying there was an American lady who did 51 surgeries to become a real life Barbie. I wonder what she was thinking when she made her decision. Was it fame? Beauty? Having to go through all that pain and one day, needing to leave this world without any of those things following you... Is it really worth it?

Dad was telling me the other day. He said, "When you go to the market and buy chicken, you always want the fattest, juiciest one. But when it comes to humans, we want the thinnest, slimmest one." I so totally agree! I guess we get caught up with how we look and forget that what's inside is most important. Remember to love yourself and be happy!

But my resolution next year is to drop 10kg. HAHAHA! Wish me luck! BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop