12.6.11

This weekend.

I watched the Breaking Fawn Part 1 trailer yesterday. AWESOME LOOKING. I read the book and I was intrigued and frightened all at te same time. Imagine sitting on the chair and screaming, "Bella, DON'T!". Well, the you have it. I'm a fan but if you ask me which side I'm on, definitely Team Edward. Lol! I think I have a thing for vamps.

So anyway, the show airs in November. LIKE WHAT THE HELL?!! Why do they want to show the trailer so quickly? Make me heart itchy nia. Good marketing technique. Haha. That's provided the movie sells itself of course. Having high hopes for the movie and I hope for my sake I don't get disappointed. Kind of difficult to top the book.

So last Friday after work, I met up with Xiu at Bedok Mrt and then we went to meet Serling and Alvin at Somerset 313. Ate dinner at Tomato soup (I think?) and then we made our way to the movie theatre. Left kevin's ticket at the counter. What show were we watching? KUNG-FU PANDA 2!!! AWESOME! I was hoping for 3D but seems like they difn't have them...

After movie, I went to meet up with GC, Jen and ZF. WL came later after her rendezvous. Hahaha! Chatted for a bit and finally, we were super sleepy so we left to get a cab at around 3am... What a night.

Late night resulted in me missing my gym... Guilty...

Well, at least now I'm going for a swim with my bffs! Get ready fAt4! We're gonna have a splash!

But before that, let's hope I reach there in piece. LOL! BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop