24.2.11

I am miss random!

They keep roaming about - my thoughts. I am miss random. The reason is because I have to say things quickly for I'll forget them in a second. Make it 5 seconds. Don't want to sound like I'm exaggerating.

Cars have faces. Bongs told me this. Cherry QQ has a girly face. As though it's fluttering it's eyelashes and smiling.

No strings attached was sweet and romantic. Ashton, you rock! Haha! Carrots bouquet. WHAT A GREAT IDEA. WHY DIDN'T ANYONE THINK ABOUT THAT BEFORE? I love happy endings!

Been sick lately. Bronchitis seems serious but it's actually cough. And flu. And sore throat. I'm alright now though. Don't have to worry, if you were. Not like I'm saying you'll get worry or something but yea. So. Haha!

Had dinner with Dan, Kel, Hui Ni and Joanna yesterday evening. As usual, FUN! We need to give ourselves a group name. Can't think of any right now but, yea, we should really find some funny name for our group. Anyways, we sort of planned our escape to Taiwan together. YAY! Xiu, maybe cannot watch fireworks and count down with you liao. Might not be in Singapore but we'll see.

School seems so much tougher now. Hopefully I can time manage this semester well enough.

Dad bought me a hard disk yesterday. <3s

I'm bored and tired. Going to bed soon. GOODNIGHT!